Our Bingham clinic is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats and small mammals.
Facilities and services
- Union street free public car park, pedestrian access is available from Newgate street.
- Public disabled access.
- Consultations by appointment.
- Digital X-ray.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Routine operations and dental procedures.
- Gemma Newbold BVetMed MRCVS – Clinical Director
- Alex Crow MRCVS
- Johanna Donaldson VetMB MA MRCVS
- Rebecca Morris BVetMed MRCVS
- Suzy Palfreman MRCVS
- Charlotte Stevens BVSc MRCVS
Telephone: 01949 837571
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency services page.
Monday to Friday: 8am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 6pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 12:30pm