- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our new East Bridgford branch welcomes dogs, cats, birds, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Large client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Consultations by appointment.
- Dental suite including dental X-ray.
- Diagnostics suite including ultrasound and digital X-ray.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery.
- Nurse clinics.
- Orthopaedic procedures.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Routine operations.
- Separate dog and cat waiting area.
- Separate dog/cat/small furry kennel areas.
- Gemma Newbold BVetMed MRCVS – Clinical Director
- Alex Crow MRCVS
- Johanna Donaldson VetMB MA MRCVS
- Rebecca Morris BVetMed MRCVS
- Suzy Palfreman MRCVS
- Charlotte Stevens BVSc MRCVS
Unit 5 East Bridgford Garden Centre
Telephone: 01949 748025
Monday to Friday: 8am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 2:30pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency services page.