Our team of highly dedicated and experienced veterinary surgeons and vet nurses are devoted to your pet’s wellbeing. Your pets are always our priority. We all have our own pets and work hard to provide the same service to you that we would want for our own much-loved animals.
At our surgery we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Continuity of care.
- Access to emergency and out of hours care.
- Home visits.
- End-of-life care and support.
- Vaccinations laboratory work.
- Neutering operations.
- Routine surgery.
- Ultrasound scans.
- Pet passports.
- Puppy parties are held at the Radcliffe Surgery by the nurses and are free of charge.
- Prescription diets from Royal Canin.
- Blood pressure monitoring.
- Parasite control.